I just updated my UniFi setup with their new Cloud Key Gen2 Plus that includes NVR capabilities for their cameras, then swapped out my one mounted security camera to be one of theirs. The view from the camera seems a bit clearer than my previous setup, the software is much simpler to manage and nicer to review video with. It detects motion (not 100% accurate), and puts kind of a bookmark in the timeline that you can use to go directly to the event.
The cloud key is essentially just their own kind of RaspberryPi like device that can receive power over ethernet, runs the controller/configuration software for you and such. Great little device, well the new one I got isn't so little anymore, but still great. They also just updated their software with a big UI overhaul. They haven't added WPA3 yet though. I expect it will arrive sooner or later, given their enterprise / prosumer focus and being a "Software defined network" for which they have frequent firmware updates for the access points, switches and security gateway (router).