What's new

Mistubshi Outlander

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Member
So we currently have a rental car while our Subaru that got ran into is getting fixed. My wife picked it out and she had a few options to choose from and this was the only third row that they had. At first I thought it was ugly, reminded me of the new KIA looks. Honestly I didn't even know Mitsubishi was even still in business or around anymore. Maybe because we have no dealers in our entire state. But I have been driving it for the last couple of days and I am really liking it. I like the interior layout and the way the hood looks with the front windshield, and when you lay down the third row you have awesome trunk space. I look them up today and the MSRP is very reasonable for a third row. I don't know much about Mitsubishi, I have never really heard bad things about them and I think they are a Japanese car manufacture. I know they have been around for quite some time. I just never see any on the read around here because we have no dealers close by. Nice car.



I wanted to add, dam quite the stock factory warranty. 👀

Mitsubishi Confidence™
  • 10-Year/100,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
  • 5-Year/Unlimited-Mile Roadside Assistance
  • 2-Year/30,000-Mile Limited Maintenance (3 Oil Changes, 3 Tire Rotations and 1 Cabin Filter)
  • See Participating Retailer for Details
 
Last edited:
I never thought I would say this but I am seriously considering one of these vehicles, the more I watch reviews on them, and the more I drive it the more I like the car. I think you get a lot of stuff for your money and it just rides and drives so nice, and I love all the room. I think the third row is more of a gimmick but it's there if you need it, in return you get quite the large cargo area.
 
I took the car home tonight, it worked really well. I couldn't believe how nice it pulled the hills versus our other car. Everything else worked really well and as well the stereo sounded really good as well. It had some other nice features where it detected the change in the speed limit and asked you if you wanted to set the cruise control to the new speed limit. We've got really good fuel economy as well versus our other car. I am surprised since it's such a larger vehicle and it's more of a third row vehicle. The more I drive it, the more it makes me want one.
 
No tariffs as a selling factor? I was browsing around Nissan's website since I realized that both them and Mitsubishi are basically the same vehicle. And I noticed that they are promoting no tariffs on their vehicles. How did they get exempt?
 
A couple of things I found out lately on the Mitsubishi, it has rain sensing wipers, headlight sprays, and sign sensing technology, where it reads road signs.
 
A couple of things I found out lately on the Mitsubishi, it has rain sensing wipers, headlight sprays, and sign sensing technology, where it reads road signs.
Do they have wipers for the headlights? :oops:
 
Well back to the drawing board. I contacted our closest dealership, which is 4 hours away, and it would be our responsibility to bring it in if something went wrong. So, looks like I am looking at something else.
 
Back
Top