nodle Administrator Staff member Member May 11, 2026 #1 I have been reading about this slowly the last couple of days. You want to talk about bringing a country to it's knees. https://twitter.com/x/status/2053990200246784369
I have been reading about this slowly the last couple of days. You want to talk about bringing a country to it's knees. https://twitter.com/x/status/2053990200246784369
nodle Administrator Staff member Member May 12, 2026 #2 I’m telling you this is all to force people to electric vehicles. https://twitter.com/x/status/2054233217536835815
I’m telling you this is all to force people to electric vehicles. https://twitter.com/x/status/2054233217536835815
nodle Administrator Staff member Member May 13, 2026 #3 https://twitter.com/x/status/2054399271177171031
nodle Administrator Staff member Member May 13, 2026 #4 This is explaining my oil filter shortage I ran I into a month or so ago I posted about. https://twitter.com/x/status/2054364409812918502
This is explaining my oil filter shortage I ran I into a month or so ago I posted about. https://twitter.com/x/status/2054364409812918502
nodle Administrator Staff member Member May 16, 2026 #6 I keep hearing this stuff, but I don’t know if true. https://twitter.com/x/status/2055683197728362787
I keep hearing this stuff, but I don’t know if true. https://twitter.com/x/status/2055683197728362787