What's new

The copper conspiracy

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Member
I think we have a few posts about copper floating around on the forums. But I wanted to make one about copper and water and the health benefits in general. I saw the video posted below and it got me thinking about a few things. First off what happened to homes with all copper piping? Back in the day all homes had it growing up. Now everything is made out of Pex (just more microplastics in your system). It makes you wonder if it was a conspiracy to have everyone remove copper from their homes. I also see people buy and drink from copper cups all the time. It is supposed to have health benefits. We have one that I drink water out of and it’s always tastes cool and clean. After reading some of the comments in the posted video I am going to try an experiment and put copper in my chicken waterer. I read someone said that putting copper in an animal livestock waterer will not let the algae grow. Is know it has natural antibacterial properties to the metal.

 
Back
Top