Upcoming Movies

Since when was Steven Spielberg part of this???

I have no idea but I see the official site http://www.transformersmovie.com has been updated since I checked it this morning.  There is a link to the new trailer and some videos and such, as well as a new navigation system now.

Ya i was kinda leery at first of the movie, but the new trailer makes it seem different, the part that has me interested is Steven Spielberg part. I don't think he would allow his name to be used in the movie if it wasn't going to be good. I just wish they would have stuck with the original cars etc. instead of trying to make money off the marketing.

Gotta say I'm looking forward to Ghost Rider on the 16th of Feb.

Then this summer is going to rock my face off with Spiderman 3, POTC 3 and Shrek 3 in may.

But the movie I'm absolutely jacked for is Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

Has anyone seen the trailer for the up coming movie, Fan Boys??  Looks to be pretty funny.  Some crazy Star Wars fans traveling around the country on some mission.  I just saw the clip briefly, but remember thinking DaveC might enjoy it.

Anyone else have a desire to see "Wild Hogs" now that it's out?  From the previews I'm not sure how good it would be, but the cast that they have makes me want to check it out.

Anyone else have a desire to see "Wild Hogs" now that it's out?  From the previews I'm not sure how good it would be, but the cast that they have makes me want to check it out.
It does have quite the cast.

The cast is great and some of the funny parts look amuzing.

It's supposed to be pretty darn funny I hear.

Am looking forward to:

Transformers

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Bridge to Terbitha (enjoyed the book in grade school, I am compelled to watch if for nostalgias sake.)

I downloaded the trailer for Spider Man 3 but haven't watched it yet.

Zodiac looks intresting too.

Anyone see Pan's Labyrinth?

Am looking forward to:300
Transformers

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Bridge to Terbitha (enjoyed the book in grade school, I am compelled to watch if for nostalgias sake.)

I downloaded the trailer for Spider Man 3 but haven't watched it yet.

Zodiac looks intresting too.

Anyone see Pan's Labyrinth?
Ya i saw Pan's Labyrinth, wasn't at all what i expected it to be. Thought it might be a good adventure story, but actually ended up being a horror movie.

Back