I have a couple of Vortex scopes. I purchased them because of their warranty. I have never had to use their warranty before, but have always heard great things about their warranty program. Here about a month ago, my boss had an older pair of binoculars. He did not take care of them; he used no caps or case and just tossed them in the back of his truck where they usually ended up on the floor. The lenses were super scratched up including the body. He gave them to me to take care of one day and told me to see what I could do with them. I went only printed off the form and mailed them in. About three weeks later I hadn't heard anything but hunting season was coming up so I called in. Spoke to an actual human that spoke English. I asked about them and he said he saw them in the system. I said I was just wondering since hunting season was approaching. He told me he would see what he could do. Two days later my boss got a package, and since they no longer made that old model, they upgraded to a higher-powered model for free, including all the accessories. Their warranty is impressive, you don't even have to be the original owner.
vortexoptics.com
Pretty impressive! I am looking into purchasing a pair of nice binoculars for myself and will stick with this company for my scopes etc. just because of this warranty.
Vortex VIP Warranty
We will repair or replace your Vortex® product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.
VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. We will repair or replace your Vortex® product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.
You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was or where you purchased it. If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics riflescopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods and monoculars.
The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- FULLY TRANSFERABLE
- NO RECEIPT NEEDED
Pretty impressive! I am looking into purchasing a pair of nice binoculars for myself and will stick with this company for my scopes etc. just because of this warranty.