What's new

Your favorite Fall and Halloween movies and shows

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Member
Well, the season is upon us, let's post our favorite fall/Haloween shows and movies that fit this time of year.

I will start us off:

1791471167189.webp
This is a must-watch every year. This has become a tradition. It fills the ghoulish feel.

1791471297787.webp

Another one that fills the void and has a great fall feel.
 
I akways had a nostolgic good feeling about the It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. It was always on around Halloween and just memories from growing up and the season. I also miss the great shows that I/we watched growing up that had amazing holiday themed shows. They always had great Halloween episodes of Tool Time, Roseanne, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire and of course the long time staple of The Simpson's Tree House of Horror.
 
I akways had a nostolgic good feeling about the It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. It was always on around Halloween and just memories from growing up and the season. I also miss the great shows that I/we watched growing up that had amazing holiday themed shows. They always had great Halloween episodes of Tool Time, Roseanne, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire and of course the long time staple of The Simpson's Tree House of Horror.
Those are good ones @C Pav . I had forgotten all about The Simpsons' Tree House of Horrors. You're right, back when sitcoms were common, they would always have episodes dedicated to holidays.
 
This time of year, I can't help but think of spooky Halloween/Fall video games like Costume Quest and Alan Wake.
 
Back
Top