What's new

Your predictions for 2023

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Member
I thought this would be fun to post some things that you think may happen in 2023, and then revisit this thread at the end of the year. I’ll start us off.

  • Something will take place in Africa. I know someone that has been training there for scenarios, and also know something that flies something that says something will be happening in Africa as well.
  • Fuel will continue to rise
  • There will be some major things happening with the EU.
  • You will see a collaboration with South America, India, Russia, Pakistan, Iran, and China. This collaboration will put major pressure on the United States finically.
  • You might see the beginning of digital currency coming to the U.S.
  • Food prices will continue to skyrocket.

 
Well looks like I am starting off right on the food things. Word on the internet eggs is now $1.00 EA. Also have you noticed restaurants are no longer giving you lettuce for salads but instead using these 'greens', that is because lettuce is now $6 for a head of lettuce. This is only the beginning.
 
Well looks like I am starting off right on the food things. Word on the internet eggs is now $1.00 EA. Also have you noticed restaurants are no longer giving you lettuce for salads but instead using these 'greens', that is because lettuce is now $6 for a head of lettuce. This is only the beginning.
Those must be some wonderful eggs! They are 23 cents each here which is still too high but...

 
An update to my predictions, the U.S. will goto war sometime this year, by years end.
 
An update to my predictions, the U.S. will goto war sometime this year, by years end.
I suppose one of these years you will be right since you call it every year.

 
I suppose one of these years you will be right since you call it every year.
Well think about it, why would Biden visit Ukraine and not Ohio? I mean Trump is going to use that for his political run next year. "I stood by America while my opponent cared more about another country". I mean Biden just sealed his loss. But you see he doesn't care, because he plans on being at war so he won't have to leave. Plus, just look at the news, North Korea, Iran, China helping Russia. You can see it all coming.

 
Back
Top