What's new

Best credit card company?

I love these new credit cards we got from Amazon. They are metal. Also no longer have numbers on the front anymore just bare. Just your name and the chip and Amazon logo. The feel so durable.
 
I would recommend everyone to spend their credit card points if you have a bunch accumulated. Trump's new policy will force the credit card companies to reduce their points given out to customers and make current points worth less than they are right now.

1768067464668.webp
 
I saw the Apple credit card recently. I've just switched banks, and I wonder if they will switch from Mastercard to Visa then?
 
I don't use credit cards, don't have any. With me it's cash on the barrel and I am 100% debt free and intend to stay that way. Bought my Honda Civic with cash.
 
What year? I have a Honda Civic as my daily driver as well.
It's a 2014 royal blue with grey interior, a 4 door. I bought it 5 years ago from a lady and it had only 31,000 on it. Looked brand new, she never drove it in the winter.
 
I have a 2001 that I have owned for 26 years now. I just turned 180k miles on it. Nothing but oil changes and tires and at 100,000 water pump, belts replaced service. Gotta love the reliability.
 
I was reading on the net that last year where they rated the 5 best cars in the world for reliability, and Honda had 2 of the 5 cars. My Hummer H3 is a 2006 with only 87,500 on it but it is contantly breaking down and is very high maintenance.
 
I have been considering the Apple Card again. I just like the way it incorporates into the Apple ecosystem.
 
So I ended up getting an Apple credit card a while back. I must say the incorporation and just the simplicity of the app are amazing. This is the way every credit card app should be. I added all my Apple charges to it, such as iCloud, etc. Since we have to pay for it, you might as well get a little more back. Here is one thing that I found interesting. While my main card gives me more or equal to the Apple card in charges, I found that the gas station where I fill up, for some reason, gives me 3% cash back and not my normal card. So I will defiently be using it for all my gas charges.
 
Back
Top