That's what I've said...China sells vehicles for $15k-20k that would put American auto companies out of business which is why they are trying to keep them out at all costs.
So that said...would you buy a Chinese vehicle to save money or stay with the traditional auto companies here and pay more?
That’s a good question. Competition would be good for America. It would stop the current price gouging going on lately. I feel like Kia was somewhat like a company that came to the states then boomed due to offering more bang for your buck. I would love to see it myself. But like you said they are trying to stop it. I am sure there is a lot of lobbying money trying to stop this.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.