Coffee Drinkers unite!

What flavor does that have @jmanz ?

We had a local Dunn Brothers coffee place open near us recently. Tried it out today. The place was nice inside and the food looked decent, but the coffee kinda had a "burnt" taste to it and was kind of acidic.

I see Target's in house brand "Archer Farms" is now carrying official Keurig brand coffee. There actually not to bad.

Man I need my coffee this week. I don't know what I would do without it. The older I get the more I rely on it.

Ya it's funny all those years seeing my Dad drink coffee and here I am today doing the same.

Usually have a cup when I start work and then another after I get back from lunch. Gets a guy through the day.

Does anyone else feel that coffee helps with weight loss? I think it does.

Ran out of k-cups at home, so I am going cold turkey for awhile.

Does anyone else feel that coffee helps with weight loss? I think it does.
If you're drinking it black and not pairing with donuts or bagels, even better. Plenty of times I've ate less as long as I had some coffee. Skipping a meal routinely isn't good.Let's not forget that thirst is sometimes mistaken as hunger. So if you've had enough coffee by volume, you may have quenched your thirst.

Well my Fit Bit has proved my point about how coffee makes you lose weight. You can actually see your heart rate raise when drinking it and it pushes me into fat burning mode.

Wife picked up some generic coffee last night. In fact it doesn't even have the plastic bottoms on it. Just a mess back. I was like this is gonna be hokey since it was so cheap. But guess what it was dam good coffee. Real good. Check them up. For cheap people like @jmanz it should be right up your alley.

Wide Awake

How many years now have I been telling you that you don't have to go to Starbucks to get a good cup of coffee? Sometimes you don't have to pay a premium to get good quality.

Picked up some new flavor Hazelnut from Wide Awake and it's good also.

Got to go to a small town on a drive yesterday that I once had the best coffee I have ever had in. I was pretty excited and ordered another and wondered if it was going to live up to the hype again. Guess what? Yup still the best dam cup of coffee that I have ever had in a small town in the middle of nowhere. That stuff would put Starbucks out of business.

My dad has bought Folger's in a can since I was born, I think.

I'm currently enjoying anything light blend. Soft stuff. My guts can't take the dark black goop right now. Still on K-cups though

My dad has bought Folger's in a can since I was born, I think.I'm currently enjoying anything light blend. Soft stuff. My guts can't take the dark black goop right now. Still on K-cups though
Get yourself a k cup adapter and a cheap grinder. I'm telling you you will have a hard time going back.

Back