here is a copy of my shaman deck. I call it elemental illness
Build new decks from scratch or import existing deck codes, customize them to your heart's delight, then share your decks or copy the code into the game and start playing!
hearthstone.blizzard.com
I have 27 competition-worthy decks (with a few tweaks). I can link all of them if someone wants. Like I said, I spent too much money on games in my 20s. Not enough to bankrupt me, but that's pretty much what I was doing when I couldn't work
*edit* they added a lot of 'Discover this' cards so I find it is better and more fun to just add one of each otherwise you have too many cards in your collection that you can't play. They tried to add a few things to rectify this, like making it so you can build 27 different decks as well as this guy:
If your deck is too big, you can add 3 extra tech cards (anti-secret, black knight, steam cleaner, or 3 good legendaries, whatever suits your deck). It helps out quite a bit, it was released two expansions ago. Titans was the last one before Badlands, then they have some kind of rock festival one.
They also made a guy that allows you to have extra health and 40 cards as opposed to 30, but it's hard to balance a bigger deck so it has tradeoffs.

The most annoying thing in the game now, though, is that games can take either 5 minutes or 20-30 minutes, depending on how big/complicated your deck is. I don't have time to play 1v1 Hearthstone for 30 minutes at a time, so I usually build aggressive/mid-range decks, or I find ways to piss off control archetypes.
That's all for now! Let me know if you want me to link any more of my decks