What's new

Helldivers 2

I think this is the most fun I have had in a game in a while. The graphics are insane as well. You are always striving to get to another rank, and get more points to unlock new items. I see why people were buying PS5s just for this game.
 
I finally got to play in one of the cities which was pretty cool, I also got to try out one of the ice planets. It was really cool. Also, periodically there will be a blizzard storm that will come out and it makes it hard to walk and see. Neat Enviromental effects. Still loving the game, I would say it's even worth purchasing an PS5 over. I love the adaptive triggers with this game, it really makes the gun effects unique. Even if they ever brought it to the Xbox, I think you would be missing out without the adaptive trigger support.
 
No Problem Thumbs Up GIF
 
Back
Top