What's new

Heroes of the Storm

Played some last night with @tempy3000 & an old WoW raiding friend of mine. It was fun. @tempy3000 is really good. we got 5 down and only 10 more to go sigh. It is somewhat a grind. But thanks for all the help so far @tempy3000.
 
My question is how fast can you do each match? Could you join and then throw the match to speed it up, or is there a penalty for that? Or does the match still count?
 
Says if we do matches against bots and rush then each game should be from 3-6 minutes each.
 
It's been three days

I still haven't been able to really digest what I've seen. It has been a unique experience and I am thankful for it. HotS has been a really good game to me.
 
Last edited:
@nodle yeah it was mostly a meta update there are new emojis which can be used in game, all of the skins are now fairly easy to attain, more skins will be regularly added, balance is updated frequently, more heroes coming, and all the hype surrounding that. It was a major quality of life boost
 
I don't know, I have enjoyed the content quite a bit, and they did give people good compensation for being a veteran. We talked about it ad nauseum.
 
I digress, the game is still good. They are trying really hard for crossovers right now. The D.va skin one is the Nexus 2.0 challenge. D.va is coming to HotS soon tm

SeemsGood

 
game died btw, studio officially stopped supporting/updating it

I could still jump in and have fun right now, but the deathwing release was the beginning of the end. giant meta-heroes destroyed the balance. they just couldn't stop one or two heroes from being completely OP and the playerbase died off.. community at the end was pretty toxic also, maybe they thought since it's a MOBA like LoL they had to talk trash idk what it is

had a lot of fun times with it though
 
Back
Top