What's new

Infrastructure test on America and other countries

I think it's a good wake up call to show not only how volatile Windows is, but how cloud based managed IT is. This is what killed off small IT jobs in the first place. Let the small internal IT staff go, and then outsource to save a few bucks.
 
Good old updates...cross your fingers and pray it all works out with rollouts haha.
I remember these days with @C Pav . We had so many email clients on that old server of ours and the guy that originally had set it up and had Linux running on it. That thing was so vulnerable. I remember going upstairs and running update commands in Linux trying to harden it, and you hesitate before pressing enter on the keyboard and say a little prayer before pressing it. How the raid 5 eventually broke, well that is another story never to be told, right @C Pav ? ;)
 
Interesting…

1721398160171.webp

Shooting Star GIF
 
Back
Top