What's new

Loss of quality

I have a few sprinklers need looked at. Probbaly should just work with brother as he's great at things like replaceing and such. One leaks a bit from top and has and another is sinking or something. I also want to adjust all to spray all areas better as over years kind of got all strange. Called a local company I know of and he asked to text the information and address and will schedule when can. Have not heard anything yet.
Good luck,

I had to call asphalt companies for a project we are working on, I called over 30 companies, left voicemails. I wrote each one down and their town so I wouldn't forget. Out of the 30+ companies, only 2 returned calls. One just yesterday after the project had already been completed. If I didn't return calls here at my work we wouldn't have any business. Customer service goes along ways, but people just don't seem to care anymore and tough luck.
 
Good luck,

I had to call asphalt companies for a project we are working on, I called over 30 companies, left voicemails. I wrote each one down and their town so I wouldn't forget. Out of the 30+ companies, only 2 returned calls. One just yesterday after the project had already been completed. If I didn't return calls here at my work we wouldn't have any business. Customer service goes along ways, but people just don't seem to care anymore and tough luck.
Yeah that's the thing I hate calling over and over as well as sending emails to try and get some answer back. I feel like a bother if I keep trying but on the other side a simple reply sooner would not be that much to ask.
 
I don’t think Americans know how run down our country is. We think we’re such an advanced country until you visit another country. I think I might have discussed this before. I was talking with someone the other day whose husband just went to a Poland for a military operation, and she was saying how he told her how amazing the area is. The streets are clean and well maintained and the food is so fresh. He was telling her how hard it will be to come back to our processed foods and potholed roads and run down buildings and homes.
 
I don’t think Americans know how run down our country is. We think we’re such an advanced country until you visit another country. I think I might have discussed this before. I was talking with someone the other day whose husband just went to a Poland for a military operation, and she was saying how he told her how amazing the area is. The streets are clean and well maintained and the food is so fresh. He was telling her how hard it will be to come back to our processed foods and potholed roads and run down buildings and homes.
Poland is one of the few though I hear. They are doing it right.
 
Back
Top