Probably all pot metalBriggs and Stratton are made in China now, have been for awhile. They are made to certain specifications, but who knows the quality of material. I doubt it's as robust as it used to be.
Probably all pot metalBriggs and Stratton are made in China now, have been for awhile. They are made to certain specifications, but who knows the quality of material. I doubt it's as robust as it used to be.
I haven't bagged the lawn in many years. Nobody fools around with that here that I've seen.Talked my coworker into no longer bagging and just using his 'mulch' setting. He said he won't go bag to bagging again![]()
They are supposed to be the best riders, and dam expensive.got a john deere and broke the belt last week. wasn't supposed to disengage the blade to reverse.
engaging it over and over wore out the belt that works with the gears - had to get it replaced
derp
If you ever have problems with your carb, or old gas, or just want your small engine to run better, this is the stuff for you. I always have a bottle on hand.What's seafoam?
I was wondering when Honda was going to get in the battery game.I’m saw the new battery powered lawnmowers at a store the other day.