What's new

New Lawn Mower

Briggs and Stratton are made in China now, have been for awhile. They are made to certain specifications, but who knows the quality of material. I doubt it's as robust as it used to be.
Probably all pot metal :LOL:
 
I think I might splice in my own fuel filter. But I did read that certain models do have an in-stem fuel filter.
 
Installed a fuel filter this morning on my Honda. I will run it for awhile like this. But might relocate it to after the fuel cutoff after this.
 
Talked my coworker into no longer bagging and just using his 'mulch' setting. He said he won't go bag to bagging again :LOL:
 
Talked my coworker into no longer bagging and just using his 'mulch' setting. He said he won't go bag to bagging again :LOL:
I haven't bagged the lawn in many years. Nobody fools around with that here that I've seen.
 
got a john deere and broke the belt last week. wasn't supposed to disengage the blade to reverse.

engaging it over and over wore out the belt that works with the gears - had to get it replaced

derp
 
got a john deere and broke the belt last week. wasn't supposed to disengage the blade to reverse.

engaging it over and over wore out the belt that works with the gears - had to get it replaced

derp
They are supposed to be the best riders, and dam expensive.
 
Did my final mow two weekends ago. I used my handy dandy oil extractor and got my oil changed as well. Simple and clean to do.
 
Got my mower out this weekend and but the bagger on and it did a great job of cleaning up all my leaves. Then right afterwards I got my oil changed ran a little seafoam in the gasoline and put her away for the season.
 
What's seafoam?
If you ever have problems with your carb, or old gas, or just want your small engine to run better, this is the stuff for you. I always have a bottle on hand.

 
I’m saw the new battery powered lawnmowers at a store the other day.

 
I have to admit I love how quiet an electric mower is. For the right-sized yard, it would be a good investment.
 
Replaced my fuel filter on my rider tonight, also replaced the air filter, along with the air filter on my push as well. I have some new spark plugs on the way for my rider as well.
 
Back
Top