What's new

Nintendo Switch

Picked up The Adventures of Elena Temple.

Ever miss being a child, playing games at your grandma's or in your old bedroom? Then look no further! The Adventures of Elena Temple is the classic you never knew existed. And the best part is that you can play it on virtual old machines that kind of sort of maybe existed. It's not like you can remember for sure anyway, right?The game is a monochromatic puzzle platformer made to look as if it were created in the 80s. Overcome obstacles, figure out how to collect all the coins, find all the gems and remember your childhood while doing it! Progress through the game's dungeon through non-linear exploration and keep an open eye for secrets to find.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fjayisgames.com%2Fimages%2FElena-1.webp

 
Rumor has it that the once exclusive Xbox games Cuphead and Ori and the blin forest will be coming to switch soon.
 
Rumor has it that the once exclusive Xbox games Cuphead and Ori and the blin forest will be coming to switch soon.
Wouldn't be surprising at all, they are 3rd party titles and generally 3rd party exclusives typically show up on other platforms. Especially those that are on one console and PC.. Heck some people even rumor that Xbox Live enabled games might be on the Switch (I'd be a bit more surprised if that actually happens)...
I mostly played Cuphead on PC (with a controller) anyway. Seems like something your new setup should be able to handle.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Heck some people even rumor that Xbox Live enabled games might be on the Switch (I'd be a bit more surprised if that actually happens)...
This is pretty much a done deal, big news all over the place, we will soon once again be brethren.

 
I think personally this is a good move for both parties. In fact it's wise as a business standpoint, you have to major companies combining and sharing. Do you think we will see a Mario game come to Xbox? It could happen. This could be a major blow against Sony as well. Who do they have to partner with?
 
Sounds like the CupHead port was perfect for the Switch. People really like it on there.
 
Kinda got back into gaming on the switch. Played me some more Mario and got farther. Such a fun game.
 
I'm kind of missing my Switch, I think if I bought another I would just get a Switch Lite, since I mostly played mine in handheld mode anyways.
 
Back
Top