What's new

Oil bust inevitable

Not surprising, as production is the result of the price of a barrel of oil preceding it.  Though those numbers could go up once oil is around $60 a barrel of oil or more, if it gets there.  Oh yeah, I hope oil tanks and takes every crumby, gap tooth grinning, sleazy, scumbag with it...
 
Not surprising, as production is the result of the price of a barrel of oil preceding it.  Though those numbers could go up once oil is around $60 a barrel of oil or more, if it gets there.  Oh yeah, I hope oil tanks and takes every crumby, gap tooth grinning, sleazy, scumbag with it...
The town is already ruined. Call me racist, mean, or whatever but the people now living in this once  white mainly community has just destroyed it and the "trash" left after the bust will stay. I have nothing against any other race but the types that are here are what I have something against. Sure there are some good ones but overall most are trash. Go to most stores(walmart mainly) or check the police report. Yes white trash also contribute so not only targeting other races.

 
The town is already ruined. Call me racist, mean, or whatever but the people now living in this once  white mainly community has just destroyed it and the "trash" left after the bust will stay. I have nothing against any other race but the types that are here are what I have something against. Sure there are some good ones but overall most are trash. Go to most stores(walmart mainly) or check the police report. Yes white trash also contribute so not only targeting other races.
Are you gonna give me your number or what?

 
Coal has been in a world of hurt in the last decade, but I would think oil will still be a big player for a while.  Not sure when or if it will rebound, like I always said in the beginning based on what the big bosses I've worked for said, 2017 is the year they expected it to come back to higher levels.
 
That oil rally didn't last to long, seems to be dropping good again today.
 
Back
Top