What's new

On-line retailers and shipping

Man something is up with the shipping here lately. My last personal 3 orders from Amazon have all come late. Nothing really important so I didn't care. Also ordered stuff for work as well and it's coming late as well.
No such problems here.
 
Just had a crazy fast delivery from Lowe's. Ordered at 8:54am and delivered at 10:00am same day! Amazing.
 
Nothing like adding something to your cart and 10 minutes later they jack the price up, screw your algorithms.
 
I see Amazon has hired out subcontractors now for our area, and you can see when they are delivering, kinda cool. But I have heard people complaining about the delivery people and what they drive/look like around here. They should make them wear uniforms and give them an Amazon-labeled vehicle as well, so you at least know who it is.
 
I see Amazon has hired out subcontractors now for our area, and you can see when they are delivering, kinda cool. But I have heard people complaining about the delivery people and what they drive/look like around here. They should make them wear uniforms and give them an Amazon-labeled vehicle as well, so you at least know who it is.
Yeah sometimes they show up in regular cars, sometimes other company delivery vans. Never know what to expect.
 
I have been reading online about Amazon cracking down on returns. I keep reading that if you return to much they will now ban your Amazon account and close it. I don’t feel like I do to many returns, but that is what I pay for Prime for the ability to do shopping with ought worry in case I need to return something. I figured it was too good to be true. I think your going to start seeing this type of stuff everywhere.
 
I have been reading online about Amazon cracking down on returns. I keep reading that if you return to much they will now ban your Amazon account and close it. I don’t feel like I do to many returns, but that is what I pay for Prime for the ability to do shopping with ought worry in case I need to return something. I figured it was too good to be true. I think your going to start seeing this type of stuff everywhere.
Internally Amazon calls this the @nodle return rule. Named it after the biggest perpetrator.
 
Back
Top