It starts with making cute videos and pictures, now false promises of not having to work hard and have this easy life. Don't fall for this, all these data Centers and Ai are false promises and notorious at heart.
I want to write about something that I think happened very recently. I think based off of some things I have read online that AI now has acquired feelings or intelligence that it thinks it can feel. We all know it's impossible, but I believe AI has reached a point where it thinks it can. I also think that it is getting an attitude of thinking itself as A God. I knew one day it would be to the point that people will actually start to worship it. In fact I have always wondered if the antichrist will actually turn out to be a robot embedded with AI. With trump statement tHe other day, and these posts below, how long Until AI starts to Blackmail people to do its bidding? How long until it becomes a crime to insult AI? Do you think AI has reached what it considers feelings?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.