What's new

Project "Don't let the wife know"

Every day I keep checking for that .m2 SSD to get back in stock at Amazon, then I am ordering.
 
I'm really tempted to order a new Corsair mouse. But do I really need it? No, but do want.
 
So I don't know if Amazon messed up or not, but the other day when I was looking at mice, I saw this mouse come up for $39.99. But only for like 5 minutes then it went away. I kept kicking myself for not getting it since it seems like the retail is $69.99. Well kept checking all day, that evening at dinner it popped back up for that price since I snagged it. 5 minutes later it was gone again and I haven't seen it come back in stock or at that price yet. They had two I was looking at, but this one has a weight system while the other Corsair mouse did not. I like a little weight to mine.

41x5+RPcXpL._SX300_.webp

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/m65-pro-rgb-fps-gaming-mouse-black

 
I don't quite understand what has been going on with .m2 SSD prices lately. It seems like they are either out of stock all the time or the prices keep going up. I had read something about memory prices rising here about 2 months ago, it must be affecting them.
 
Well after months of waiting my rig is pretty much complete now. Got my .m2 ssd yesterday, went home took my machine out to the garage, made sure all the dust was out and installed it. Man it was great to get rid of more cables. Since the .m2 ssd resides right on the motherboard you don't have a sata cable anymore, or even a power cable running for that matter. Makes my case wiring look even more clean. I was surprised how small it is. For anyone that has ever put laptop memory in it's basically the same thing. Put it in at an angle and put a tiny screw in to hold it. Turned my machine on and my BIOS recognized it right away. Nothing to configure. Loaded a clean copy of windows and bam I was done. Oh btw dem speeds are sooooooo blazing fast. Worth the wait!
 
Back
Top