What's new

Solar panel kits

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Member
For some reason I started looking at solar power kits tonight on amazon, then that led me to Youtube videos. Has anyone ever looked into them? It looks like they have come along way.

100 watt system

400 watt system

Watching some Youtube videos people really get into them.

If I had a camper I would load the roof up with them.

 
Have you ever found a calculator to determine what size system you need to run your house?  Ideally, I'd have one for the essential basics, like the freezer fridge, emergency lights.

On 2/15/2016 at 9:19 PM, nodle said:get into them.

To your point about camping.  That is the best way to work up the system.  Start with the very basics and add from there.

 
Have you ever found a calculator to determine what size system you need to run your house?  Ideally, I'd have one for the essential basics, like the freezer fridge, emergency lights.
A whole tough would be tough. Maybe a cabin. Everything would have to be l.e.d. for sure. and you would need more storage capacity also.

 
Back
Top