What's new

Soldering as a hobby

Ordered the Dremel butane model above today. Seems to fit what I want to do.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well got to try out the soldering iron last night. It's so easy to fill with the butane. It really worked great for soldering. Mind you I forgot flux. ?
 
Well got to try out the soldering iron last night. It's so easy to fill with the butane. It really worked great for soldering. Mind you I forgot flux. ?
I'll have to pick one up some day soon. Regular plug in heat-up soldering irons have been my bane, I don't use them well.

 
I'll have to pick one up some day soon. Regular plug in heat-up soldering irons have been my bane, I don't use them well.
It was defiantly worth it, to be able just to walk over to the project instead of undoing everything and bringing it over to a bench. Plus it comes with a bunch of other tips for all sorts of things like wood burning etc.

 
Back
Top