Ouch and a half, down 653. Dat sum drop son!
Google moved 19.9 billion euros ($22.7 billion) through a Dutch shell company to Bermuda in 2017, as part of an arrangement that allows it to reduce its foreign tax bill, according to documents filed at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.The amount channeled through Google Netherlands Holdings BV was around 4 billion euros more than in 2016, the documents, filed on Dec. 21, showed.
I THOUGHT YOU SAID CORN!!!!!!!111111Have any of you looked at #CRON lately? Remember when I told you about it in a few pages back? Have you looked lately?![]()
Interesting I have never heard of them before, I could see value in it. The name is simple and catchy as well.Slack filed to go public sometime within the last week.
Good, and now I own it too! Good move Warren.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/chinas-ominous-trade-message-dont-say-we-didnt-warn-you/ar-AAC5jXm?li=BBnb7KzThe biggest newspaper in China explicitly warned the U.S. on Wednesday that it would cut off rare earth minerals as a countermeasure in the escalated trade battle, using an expression it only used twice in history, both of which involved full-on wars.