Steam. I bought it in a Warhammer humble bundle a while back. I saw someone on Facebook mention it.It is an older game. 2011, but the graphics are good. There is a bit of clipping that happens when there are a lot of orcs on the screen, but that isn't too surprising.Which platform?
Raiding? The last time I quit was because I was pissed that 2015's anniversary gift wasn't permanent. (Van Cleef 50 charges). I admit my priorities were just a little bit skewed at the time for it to make me quit. Lol.Just beat Thief (free xbox live gold) and gonna finish up Child of Light and some more Halo multiplayer. I'm also starting The Walking Dead free gold for the easy chievements. Btw, I think it might have been WayneKerr who recommended Valiant Hearts: The Great War. Can't remember. Whoever it was, thank you. Really important game.Deep into WoW again.
Just come back to WoW, case closed.Well I decided to give Destiny a shot since the full collection was a decent price. I like it. It's like a FPS WoW almost. It has a story which I am doing now and you do quests, get gear, level up and all of that. The worlds have normal enemies and bosses so very similar to WoW. I can't wait to give a raid a try. I know nothing can be WoW but if you want a FPS and a WoW like RPG experience this is it.
I never did finish that game. Got far but ran into a problem with not upgrading my ship.Looks like I'm about to be wrapped up in Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. I solved Ori (lol remember solved). Ori was super good, IMO.
Played the full game one the XBox One. Very good game and emotional as well.I played though the demo of "Life is Strange" I have had the demo on my PS4 for a long time, just never got around to playing it. @C Pav mentioned something about it last week so I thought why not? I haven't used my PS4 since like last November.
Did you cry?Played the full game one the XBox One. Very good game and emotional as well.