What's new

Time for some new tires

I went into the tire center last time I was in and went and talked to the guy at the counter. It was nice actually talking to someone that knew what he was talking about. This is rare in this day and age. It made me feel more confident in my upcoming purchase of tires with them.
 
I went into the tire center last time I was in and went and talked to the guy at the counter. It was nice actually talking to someone that knew what he was talking about. This is rare in this day and age. It made me feel more confident in my upcoming purchase of tires with them.
Nice that you had a good experience. Some people do enough research on the products before hand that they probably know as much or more than the people selling the stuff. :ROFLMAO:
 
Nice that you had a good experience. Some people do enough research on the products before hand that they probably know as much or more than the people selling the stuff. :ROFLMAO:
Truer than you know. I had done my research, so that is why I knew the guy knew what he was talking about. My last two experiences at the car dealership were also this way. I knew the car inside and out and was telling the salesman stuff about it, and he goes "I didn't know it had that". :rolleyes:
 
The guy at Costco told me something interesting that each month they run specials on tires. For example, this month it's Bridgestone, and if I wait until next month it should switch to Michelin.
 
Swung by the tire center on my way out of Costco, the guy told me the new tire sale starts the 20th.
 
Well the sale has started, I saved $80 by waiting a month, scheduled install here in a couple of weeks, I will let you know what I think of them.
 
Well my first experience with tires at Costco was a positive one. Nothing really to complain about. They only put factory air settings in, but I pulled around and used their nitrogen air system, and put my own pressure in. It's free to Costco members to use and worked pretty slick actually. So far, I really like the new tires. We will see how they do this winter.
 
Back
Top