Let's talk about Gobots for a bit. A little-known fact: they actually came before the Transformers. A long time ago, even before transfromers, I remember my first Gobot. It was called "Physco, or future machine". I still remember playing with this little guy. I have watched them for years on eBay, but most are always in bad shape, or they are broken or the stickers are peeling or missing. Well here a few weeks ago I found one, and it looked almost too good for the price, so I took a chance, and it's in amazing shape, better than most that I have seen. No broken pieces, and the stickers are mint. Both figures are in it. I got a steal!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.