Ok Fluxoid members, we are ending the year here soon. So I would like to know what your game of the year for 2018 was. Not based off other users, but your own personal opinion. It can be from any console.
I will start us off...
For me is The legend of Zelda: Breathe of the Wild. Even though I have yet to beat it, it I see why everyone has raved about it. The spent a lot of time on the game and it shows. What is your top game of 2018? Rime was a close runner up.
I will start us off...
For me is The legend of Zelda: Breathe of the Wild. Even though I have yet to beat it, it I see why everyone has raved about it. The spent a lot of time on the game and it shows. What is your top game of 2018? Rime was a close runner up.