What's new

What country do you think we will goto war with next?

For those of you that now me, you would think I would be mass posting in this thread with all the Israel, Palestine, U.S. stuff etc. I just wanted to say things are progressively happening so fast that I decided to not really keep up on it. I can tell you just from what I am seeing this is the beginning of WW3 like when this thread was made 9 years ago. Plus, honestly it really just depresses me to see everything happening on both sides. So, this time around I am just keeping everything to myself.
 
So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA


 
I think they know there is a plan to stick all at once and stretch us thin. I think it’s a big race for all right now.
 
Maybe XI will buy some Boeings this week, we'll agree to sell him some Nvidia chips, and they'll kick the can down the road on Taiwan a few years.
 
Back
Top