What's new

What country do you think we will goto war with next?

[QUOTE='WayneKerr]Ramblings based on 1 cup of coffee:
I don't think we'll "go to war" next. I think we will be brought into it supporting an ally. I think it will happen in several places at once. North v S. Korea, China advancing against Japan and/or Taiwan. Russia against the Ukraine is another possibility, Russia in Cuba seems to be a bit of a novelty, but remember its only 90 miles away from Florida.

I think our capacity for accepting a war overseas is exhausted.
[/QUOTE]Premonition... 

 
All joking aside, I feel bad for the people over there. This could have been all avoided. I can't help thinking of Roosevelt's saying: "Speak softly and carry a big stick — you will go far." Us Americans will feel the fallout from this as well, unfortunately. The consequences will be felt for years. Now I wouldn't be surprised if China makes a movie on Tiawan next.

 
I think Facebook has already blocked Russia, and I am reading people going over to Telegram. I also read that YouTube may start blocking Russia as well. This will cause telegram to get bigger and bigger.

 
I think Putin got himself into a real mess here. Even if they take over, he will have to deal with constant battles. These people will not rest until they have independence.

 
[QUOTE='nodle]I think Facebook has already blocked Russia, and I am reading people going over to Telegram. I also read that YouTube may start blocking Russia as well. This will cause telegram to get bigger and bigger.
[/QUOTE]Facebook (technology addiction) is part of the problem, turned countless people into mindless drones. 

 
Man, the amount of misinformation that is coming out of this war is unreal. I have no clue what's even really going on anymore.

 
I pretty sure that America is subsiding for these company’s that pull out of Russia. They have worked a deal with these companies behind closed doors to compensate for their financial losses. Adidas for example, probably 95% of their sales are from Russia, it would be the death of the company if they pulled out. But they have and I am sure the American government is helping them out behind the scenes.

 
Back
Top