What's new

What country do you think we will goto war with next?

I can't think Russia is as dumb and failing as the main stream media wants you to think.
I totally agree with this 100%. I know the military machinery that Russia has, and what they capable of. So obviously they are wanting what is happening now to happen. The main question is what is up their sleeve?

I don't think Russia will drop a nuke, they could, but they know better.

The only exception would be internal turmoil that other Russian leaders are traitors to Putin and working to betray him.
I think most people respect Putin to be honestly over there. If anything, you might have a few internals that the CIA try to bribe, but again I think most of his guys respect him. I still wonder if Russia is getting all of our aid?

 
I lean scare tactic. It's what they are good at ever since the intruduction of social media and how brainwashed so many are. So easily manipulated and scared to understand life is not infinite.

That said, I don't understand Russias end game. They lost, wasted their country, their army, their people, economy...everything. I don't know what the last play will be but either Putin dies or is killed or he does the end game nuke show.

 
It sounds like Russia is claiming Ukraine will use a dirty Nuke. Ukraine is saying that Russia will be the one to use it. Russia is warning Ukraine if they do it, it will be nuclear terrorism. Seems like great timing with the midterms coming up.
 
Keep an eye on the situation in Brazil, doesn’t really affect the U.S. but it sound like we put the corrupt guy in power. Biden called and congratulated him, and YouTube is blocking the videos coming out. I’m sure our C.I.A put him in power, we have done it to other countries before.
 
So we have South Korea warning about going to nuclear war with North Korea today, and we have Russia issuing a statement about using nuclear weapons today as well, all right in time for the mid terms.
 
With the latest news of the U.S. giving Ukraine tanks, and him call for long range missiles/jets/etc. I think we will be at work soon. I have always felt like Russia was just playing with Ukraine, but the first time Ukraine strikes over Russia's borders, or attacks on of their cities, all hell will break loose.
 
Back
Top