jmanz Well-known member Member Oct 18, 2008 #27 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf2scrXgTZE&hl=en&fs=1
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Oct 18, 2008 #28 LOL hes crazy. I saw him live. Good old Piper.
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Jan 10, 2009 #29 http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa35/xChiminox/2vxpyu0.gif http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z72/Norante/29y1ahd.gif
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa35/xChiminox/2vxpyu0.gif http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z72/Norante/29y1ahd.gif
jmanz Well-known member Member Jan 10, 2009 #30 http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa35/xChiminox/2vxpyu0.gifhttp://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z72/Norante/29y1ahd.gif Click to expand... Insane.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa35/xChiminox/2vxpyu0.gifhttp://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z72/Norante/29y1ahd.gif Click to expand... Insane.
jmanz Well-known member Member Feb 17, 2009 #32 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB4E7PP9E-E Click to expand... Not a bad gig right there.
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Feb 17, 2009 #33 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB4E7PP9E-E Click to expand... Not a bad gig right there. Click to expand... Spoiler I would so do this to hpets in a second... http://forums.snmspeedway.com/images/smilies/drool.big.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB4E7PP9E-E Click to expand... Not a bad gig right there. Click to expand... Spoiler I would so do this to hpets in a second... http://forums.snmspeedway.com/images/smilies/drool.big.gif
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Feb 18, 2009 #34 http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2909/flairrollaroundcn9.gif
C Pav Well-known member Member Feb 18, 2009 #36 http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2909/flairrollaroundcn9.gif Click to expand... I love it. I remember watching him and he did all kind of crazy stuff like that. Crazy old man.
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2909/flairrollaroundcn9.gif Click to expand... I love it. I remember watching him and he did all kind of crazy stuff like that. Crazy old man.
WayneKerr Well-known member Member Feb 18, 2009 #37 http://i27.tinypic.com/fvcvsy.gif Click to expand... Fan wasn't moving, must be fake :whistling:
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Feb 23, 2009 #38 Explain to me how this happened? http://i41.tinypic.com/2ewh3pz.jpg
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Feb 23, 2009 #39 http://7-07.com/image_network/uploads/feda30c7bc9fde579c9cf42c98d0b5e1.gif
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Feb 23, 2009 #40 http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/882/bethhelpsmelinakickhersyn2.gif