What's new

Wrestling what happened to it?

Sounded to me like he was coming back for good.
Yeah, I watched the clip from the link I posted (a little longer than the one nodle has embedded) afterwards and sounds like he is looking to get into some matches again. From the article it only mentioned hosting

 
Yeah oddly enough I happened to be watching it live lol. Had no idea he was going to be coming back.
 
I believe he is back for awhile. I know the last few of his movies haven't done very good. So I am sure he is looking at new ways to bring in income.

He is a pussy anyways, big papa pump would destroy him.


 
Getting back to the Rock conversation, he and John Cena are going to square off at next years Wrestlemania which is basically one full year from now. Does that mean he's going to disappear again until then?
 
Back
Top