How would I know this?If the 1TB model comes with the newer controller (has built in 3.5mm jack) take that into consideration as well, as I think there are other internal improvements in those controllers as well.
How would I know this?If the 1TB model comes with the newer controller (has built in 3.5mm jack) take that into consideration as well, as I think there are other internal improvements in those controllers as well.
Yes the Elite controller not the newly designed standard XBox One controller.Word on the street is the new controller is $149.99.![]()
Ya I know this but was just wanting to make sure it was included with the new bundle.The "new" standard controller shipping with the 1TB consoles is not the Elite controller, it just has a 3.5mm jack built in and the normal price for it outside of the bundle is the same as any other Xbox One controller. $59.99
Well... it would've qualified as the "any working xbox part" at least I guess - $75 creditMine was the elite which I just ended up giving it away since it's not worth anything.
Out of curiousity, why wait on Amazon? Prime 2 day shipping?I'm gonna wait and see if Amazon will get the free game thing. They finally have the 1tb model back in stock.
Yes sir and $3.99 overnight.Out of curiousity, why wait on Amazon? Prime 2 day shipping?
Triple points.He has amazon credit card or something..............
It's probably good that you didn't. I don't think you could handle itI see Amazon is having this deal now. I came so close to pulling the trigger this morning.