I like the new watch faces Apple added; they are simple and customizable. Went for the Apple Ultra look. I really like the new 'tip' option in the calculator that I added to my watch face to use at restaurants next time.
The new Siri is absolute trash. Even worse than the original. Apple should just pull it. I had to revert both mine and my wife’s phones back to the original version. I don’t even understand how they made it worse. It couldn’t even set a reminder for me or a text from my Apple Watch.
The new Siri is absolute trash. Even worse than the original. Apple should just pull it. I had to revert both mine and my wife’s phones back to the original version. I don’t even understand how they made it worse. It couldn’t even set a reminder for me or a text from my Apple Watch.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.