What's new

Chinese surveillance ballon floating across the U.S.

So apprently Biden spoke and said he doesn't know what they are? I thought we were going to get some clarity?
 
So apprently Biden spoke and said he doesn't know what they are? I thought we were going to get some clarity?
You mean collaborate with these balloon hobby clubs to get the story to be their balloons for research and hobby club were shot down.

 
So, after everything has dies down now, here is my take.

First, they technically shot down 3 ufos. Just like the name stands for they were ufos until proven otherwise. (Unidentified Flying Objects).

Second, now they say the search is off and they can't find any debris. Come on everything leaves debris.

Third, it truly makes you wonder if it was all just made up or there was really coming that they recovered to take to bases?

10 years ago, people would have lost their minds over this. No people just brush it off, it's so strange.

 
200.gif


 
I don't know if this is related or not, but it sure seems to be a bunch of baby calves dying all over Montana this year. The farmers don't know what is killing them, but it seems to be all over the state, not just one valley. I wonder if the balloon was spraying something flying over? I know there have been people with some strange colds this year all over the state as well.

 
Back
Top