What's new

Days Gone

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Member
I have had a few coworkers playing this, and saying how great it was, and one said it's his favorite game of all time. I saw it was downloadable on PS Plus so I thought I would try it. I thought I would turn this one down, but after playing it I am really into it. The crafting system is easy to understand and is a great design. I read it had some bugs at release and it was released around another couple of big games that hurt its release, but it really is a great game.

images.webp


 
This game is really good. I like the whole setting. Just cruising on your motorcycle looking for gas and trying to salvage while completing missions. The storyline isn't too bad so far, lots of small side missions as well such as burning zombie's nests.
 
This game is pretty amazing. This was such a cool quest, it then just kicked into a song and you just drove.

Skip to about 4:40

 
I took a couple of my own screenshots I took last night. Just me and my bike. Amazing game!

11.webp
22.webp
 
Back
Top