Inflation & the upcoming recession

Funyuns are $5.49 a bag. Sad times.

I had to run into the store the other night to buy ginger ale 12 pack of pop was $8.99, daughter wanted special k cereal it was $8.60 a box! For cereal!

I am done eating out, fast food shouldn't cost $50 for a family of four! 😠

Interesting.

Wow they are a big company!

Another bank failure? How many is that now?

We took my wife's mother out to dinner for her birthday on Sunday. We have eaten at this place before. Maybe a year ago. Prices used to be around $15 a person for a meal. This time the cheapest thing on the menu was $30. Nothing else was cheaper. This was just for a salad. I basically lied and said I wasn't hungry and just picked at her meal. That was it even out to $15 a person. Not only that, but the portions were smaller. When we left, I was complaining and she said this is what restaurants are doing, I said I will just eat at home from now on. This can't keep up like this.

We took my wife's mother out to dinner for her birthday on Sunday. We have eaten at this place before. Maybe a year ago. Prices used to be around $15 a person for a meal. This time the cheapest thing on the menu was $30. Nothing else was cheaper. This was just for a salad. I basically lied and said I wasn't hungry and just picked at her meal. That was it even out to $15 a person. Not only that, but the portions were smaller. When we left, I was complaining and she said this is what restaurants are doing, I said I will just eat at home from now on. This can't keep up like this.
You couldn't find anything for less than $30? Must have been a fancy place. Even nice places should be able to score a burger for $16-20.

Back