Yes you heard me right, lets talk about pens. I just recently ordered this Fisher Space Pen. They make a few version, but I got this one for EDC.
The bullet space pen. Pressurized ink that allows you to write in any temperature, anywhere, underwater in space etc. It's a small form factor but turns into a standard size pen.

Also while I was looking I came across another popular model of pen the Zebra 701. Make sure to get the new model that says all metal inside and out that you don't have to mod.

I really need to stay off the internet late at night. Does anyone else use a quality pen?
The bullet space pen. Pressurized ink that allows you to write in any temperature, anywhere, underwater in space etc. It's a small form factor but turns into a standard size pen.

Also while I was looking I came across another popular model of pen the Zebra 701. Make sure to get the new model that says all metal inside and out that you don't have to mod.

I really need to stay off the internet late at night. Does anyone else use a quality pen?

