What's new

Minecraft video game

What's your point exactly? Having not played a GFWL version of the game I don't know if that's real or not. Assuming it is, given that on the Xbox requires it for online play. Either way that's typical, like PS+ required elsewhere. that is an ecosystem thing, not the game...
 
It's a joke photo I cam across with people pissed. I read that all 3 guys are leaving now also.
 
I read that all 3 guys are leaving now also.
I said that like 5 posts ago. Founders are taking the money and out. All the actual devs that have been releasing it on new platforms and evolving the game for a few years are not leaving.

 
Minecraft billionaire complains about being rich

"The problem with getting everything is you run out of reasons to keep trying, and human interaction becomes impossible due to imbalance," he tweeted."Hanging out in ibiza with a bunch of friends and partying with famous people, able to do whatever I want, and I've never felt more isolated."
He also wrote that employees of his company "hate me now" and that he found a "great girl, but she's afraid of me and my life style and went with a normal person instead."
 
This guy must be a pain to be around. Even his girlfriend left him. A girl breaks up with a billionaire?????? Unheard of. A wife yes, but not a girlfriend.
 
Back
Top