What's new

Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ and Apple TV: What to Watch

I did watch Ferris Bueller's day off and Happy Gilmore the other day. Forgot how good both were.
 
I don't know nothing has just seemed like ti would be anything that I would like. I wish they would hurry up and release the new season of Breaking Bad.
If you liked Workaholics, I know you would like "It's always sunny in Philadelphia." It's hilarious.
 
Just finished a Netflix only series called House of Cards. Very enjoyable. Kevin Spacey is excellent.
 
Just finished a Netflix only series called House of Cards. Very enjoyable. Kevin Spacey is excellent.
Heard good things about this. I have been watching "The 70's Show" lol.
 
I heard Miami Connection is now on Netflix. Can't wait to watch this.

nRVaoPC.webp

 
Just watched Miami Connection. So awesome! Might have to pick this one up. Soundtrack is amazing also. Don't miss this one!
 
Been watching Sabrina series :oops: I am out of stuff to watch. Has a good old Nickelodeon feel to it though.
 
Dude there is so much good stuff out there to watch. We just started in on the new season of Arrested Development after finishing up 8 seasons of Weeds.
 
Dude there is so much good stuff out there to watch. We just started in on the new season of Arrested Development after finishing up 8 seasons of Weeds.
I watched about 4 of those and stopped. It was really bad. They should had just let it die.
 
We watched the first two episodes and yeah they weren't very good. Going to stick it out though.
 
Trust me we aren't the only ones. Alot of people were hyped for it and got disappointed like us.
 
Does anyone stream from redbox? I read about their streaming service while reading about chromecast.
 
I read about it while reading about chromecast. The could be clearer about which movies they have on redboxinstant, but I guess you have to be a subscriber for that.
 
Back
Top