What's new

Nostaliga items

I love looking at these old ads, I use to spend hours dreaming about them.

X2rlk7M.webp

 
Sobes were the drink for awhile, it's funny how we thought we were cool but the drink we walked around with.

nekptc6pcgo71.webp

 
Only one of the best controllers ever!

yubbc7yac2p71.jpg


 
Only one of the best controllers ever!
Nice! I have one CIB. My sister brought me left over stuff her son, my nephew, left and never wanted so this was one of the items. Also a CIB action NES set.

 
10 minutes ago, jthock said:
Gotta love coin bahd!!! Just watched that the other day

Here is my first submission

I remember those cars, they were a blast. 

 
I think I have posted about these before. But I use to love these things. I can still remember on Saturdays going to out local Kmart, and seeing these on an endcap. There were so many different figures to collect. I also wanted the wrestling ring they sold for them.

BpFMPRKVFGtz64k4njrqa_2uTfXrjXTwEXpoHUwSCns.jpg
 

EDIT* added picture of the ring. So dam awesome!

ringaction.webp

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I had this growing up. I had so many adventures with it and can still smell the 'mud'. I think we still have the Hot Wheels somewhere.

Dinosaur_Mud_Pit_Model_Vehicle_Sets_066458fa-d141-4df1-8c5b-f33d9b9918d1.png


 
Back
Top