What's new

Nostaliga items

@LK I have picked up some of the re-released He-Man stuff lately. The Battle cat is pretty cool and quite large. 

 
[QUOTE='nodle]I wasted so much of my youth watching this screen.
View attachment 4861
[/QUOTE]Yep, so much memories from college years. THat and the old installation progress bars from same time. I miss those easier and better times where had the time to just zone out watching that.

 
I don't know if I posted about these books or not, but when these came out, they were the hottest thing when I was in school, people's minds were blown.

A1oJ2lf32PL.webp

 
[QUOTE='nodle]I don't know if I posted about these books or not, but when these came out, they were the hottest thing when I was in school, people's minds were blown.
[/QUOTE]These books and the posters were awesome at the time.  I recall that exact book cover (probably still have it somewhere) and had a number of the books and posters.  Sometimes you could "double down" on them and see a hidden image in the hidden image

 
Back
Top