What's new

Nostaliga items

3k0uy2bdk4q81.webp

My nephew had this, I can still feel the plastic, and what it felt like. On a funny note, I watched TMNT 2 - The secret of the ooze. The kids wanted to watch it. It's pretty cheesy looking back, but I remember growing up and going to see it in the theater and thought it was awesome, especially when Super Shredder showed up.

 
View attachment 5315

My nephew had this, I can still feel the plastic, and what it felt like. On a funny note, I watched TMNT 2 - The secret of the ooze. The kids wanted to watch it. It's pretty cheesy looking back, but I remember growing up and going to see it in the theater and thought it was awesome, especially when Super Shredder showed up.
And Vanilla Ice

 
And Vanilla Ice
200.gif


 
I have no recollection of that opening at all. I liked M.A.S.K and had some of the toys, but watching that brought back zero memories. I recall the vehicles they showed and all, but the show opening? Not at all
 
I have no recollection of that opening at all. I liked M.A.S.K and had some of the toys, but watching that brought back zero memories. I recall the vehicles they showed and all, but the show opening? Not at all
I don't remember that show whatsoever.

 
Back
Top