nodle Administrator Staff member Member Jul 20, 2024 #343 These cars with these backseats were all the rage in the early 90’s.
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Aug 4, 2024 #346 https://twitter.com/x/status/1820114864012181965
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Aug 7, 2024 #348 I haven’t seen this in forever. https://twitter.com/x/status/1821183528836723118
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Aug 9, 2024 #350 Man I lived for this series. Never missed a one, was there for episode 1 until the end. https://twitter.com/x/status/1822072339288433138
Man I lived for this series. Never missed a one, was there for episode 1 until the end. https://twitter.com/x/status/1822072339288433138
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Aug 11, 2024 #351 Only the best! https://twitter.com/x/status/1822633246787883257
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Aug 13, 2024 #353 https://twitter.com/x/status/1823393525632815444
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Aug 15, 2024 #355 https://twitter.com/x/status/1824070495853277291
raspberry_farmer Well-known member Member Aug 22, 2024 #357 Thinking about drawing/painting a few of these characters Attachments Wvm2O.webp 86.7 KB · Views: 2 MV5BMDRjNDUyN2MtOGU1NS00MGE3LTlmNDgtMWQxNzRjY2I1YzFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.webp 213.9 KB · Views: 2
nodle Administrator Staff member Member Aug 23, 2024 #358 This video sold me on buying the console back in the day. https://twitter.com/x/status/1826969407886684351
This video sold me on buying the console back in the day. https://twitter.com/x/status/1826969407886684351
jmanz Well-known member Member Aug 23, 2024 #359 nodle said: This vendor sold me on buying the console back in the day. https://twitter.com/x/status/1826969407886684351 Click to expand... I suppose it's an age bias thing, but the SNES remains my favorite console of all time.
nodle said: This vendor sold me on buying the console back in the day. https://twitter.com/x/status/1826969407886684351 Click to expand... I suppose it's an age bias thing, but the SNES remains my favorite console of all time.