What's new

On-line retailers and shipping

I'll give Amazon props for their Black Friday stuff. Everything I ordered on Friday is arriving today already, and let me tell you that it is unheard of around here.
 
So, after Amazon's fast shipping, I ordered two items that say they will be here by Saturday, and they still haven't shipped out. Ya that is not going to happen. It also says arriving Sunday, no one delivers on a Sunday around here.
 
What a roulette with Amazon. I ordered something Sunday afternoon; it said it would be here Friday, I just checked and it's coming today. For your areas that is probably normal, for here Friday would have been normal. So that's so fast shipping. I think they opened a new warehouse a state over and it has been helping as well.
 
Amazon better figure things out i see Best Buy is upping their game with their shipping.
 
So ever since Christmas I have been watching amazon. It is now a solid 7-day shipping to us where I live, no matter what the item. I thought this might have been a delay with the holiday, but it is now January 17th and it has stayed the same. Really no point in paying for Prime is there anymore? I thought the whole point of Prime is free 2-day shipping not 7?
 
So ever since Christmas I have been watching amazon. It is now a solid 7-day shipping to us where I live, no matter what the item. I thought this might have been a delay with the holiday, but it is now January 17th and it has stayed the same. Really no point in paying for Prime is there anymore? I thought the whole point of Prime is free 2-day shipping not 7?
Triggered!!!!!!!

 
Amazon better fix their game. I just ordered something off Best Buy, unlike Amazon that I wouldn't have the product until next Tuesday if I ordered today, Best Buy said I will have it this Friday. Oh, and it doesn't cost me anything unlike Amazon Prime.
 
Amazon better fix their game. I just ordered something off Best Buy, unlike Amazon that I wouldn't have the product until next Tuesday if I ordered today, Best Buy said I will have it this Friday. Oh, and it doesn't cost me anything unlike Amazon Prime.
Best Buy is very good with shipping. In fact I think a lot of companies have caught up with Amazon as far as shipping goes. Most have a low minimum dollar requirement to get free shipping as well.

 
Best Buy is free. Amazon just charge me for Prime yesterday for $130. I went and looked at the benefits for it and it's the free shipping. But since they no longer ship here for a week what am I paying for Prime video? Screw that,
 
Best Buy is free. Amazon just charge me for Prime yesterday for $130. I went and looked at the benefits for it and it's the free shipping. But since they no longer ship here for a week what am I paying for Prime video? Screw that,
Best Buy is free for anything $35 and up. Which is basically everything these days I guess.

 
Best Buy is free for anything $35 and up. Which is basically everything these days I guess.
But what is their return policy? That could be the kicker, Amazon you can send basically anything back it doesn't cost you a thing.

 
But what is their return policy? That could be the kicker, Amazon you can send basically anything back it doesn't cost you a thing.
I don't know, I've never had to return anything. That could be a big issue for you LOL!

 
We just had a same day shipping experience with Amazon yesterday. Ordered something at 9am and was delivered around 9pm same day. Pretty cool!
 
We just had a same day shipping experience with Amazon yesterday. Ordered something at 9am and was delivered around 9pm same day. Pretty cool!
I hate you.

 
I know many of you have heard me talking about Amazon monitoring page views, and then raising prices when you have something in your cart/looking at a product many times. Well, here is more proof. I have been looking at monitors for about 2 weeks solid on Amazon. Well, this morning I went back to look again and I noticed the price increased about $100 on the one I was looking at, then I started going back and looking at the others as well. low and behold every monitor that I was looking at has increased about $100 overnight. Not just on one but like 5. This is why no one spends money during inflation, because they jack the prices up and you don't want to buy things. Just drop them back to the MSRP and we will spend money again.
 
I know many of you have heard me talking about Amazon monitoring page views, and then raising prices when you have something in your cart/looking at a product many times. Well, here is more proof. I have been looking at monitors for about 2 weeks solid on Amazon. Well, this morning I went back to look again and I noticed the price increased about $100 on the one I was looking at, then I started going back and looking at the others as well. low and behold every monitor that I was looking at has increased about $100 overnight. Not just on one but like 5. This is why no one spends money during inflation, because they jack the prices up and you don't want to buy things. Just drop them back to the MSRP and we will spend money again.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

 
Ya this is my fault, I was looking at the wrong models. They are the same price and didn't raise.
 
*Orders item with Prime, says 1 weeks to get it...if I'm lucky.

*Takes at least 3-4 days to ship, ships overnight or 2 day.

Me: "Well ok, economy, chain disruptions, etc.., I'll try to be patient and understanding, should get here Friday hopefully before the weekend."

Package:  "Oh, you want it Friday? Sorry, but no."  Sits at some in between facility for as long as it needs so it arrives at local facility on weekend.  "Monday for you."

 
Back
Top