What's new

PlayStation Classic

Tempted, but not 100% sure
I agree it just seems like they want to "cash in". I don't know even though it's more modern graphics that the NES and SNES were the graphics look horrible.

 
Our little local store hand these in stock. Had 5 or them I believe. $59.99. I have heard bad things about them and they don't seem to be doing well like the NES or SNES classics did.
 
I don't think nearly as many people are sentimental about the 20 games they put on that as anyone is about the Nintendo games on the NES/SNES classic. Their starting MSRP of $99 didn't help them either.
 
I don't think nearly as many people are sentimental about the 20 games they put on that as anyone is about the Nintendo games on the NES/SNES classic. Their starting MSRP of $99 didn't help them either.
Very true, there's something about the 2D effects that have that great feel to it and easy playability The PS became the first large success of 3D games, which is what we still basically have today, but more real life graphics and more game detail.

 
I still think people prefer pixel graphics over polygon graphics that the PlayStation used in the early days. In fact games are still being made with pixel art, but no modern games that I know of went back to polygon art.
 
Ya these guys thought they were going to make out big by stocking up, only to screw themselves over.

y4k2dnjnc1d21.jpg


 
It's Sony that screwed themselves by thinking it would be amazing. Sony finally dun goofed. Crap pick of games and a price that is too high. Sure they lowered it but still the game selections is mediocre at best.
 
Back
Top