What's new

The Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Apple TV, & Hulu Thread

I finished up Vikings on Netflix. On to Vikings:Valhalla next.
Not impressed with the Valhalla series so far. A far cry from the first series. The CGI looks fake and you can tell they injected some DEI during that early 2020 era. Will likely abort.
 
Not impressed with the Valhalla series so far. A far cry from the first series. The CGI looks fake and you can tell they injected some DEI during that early 2020 era. Will likely abort.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles


I have watched series like this before, so good then a dud.
 
I picked up the Miami Vice box set, so I have been watching one episode per night. They are really good, and the quality and music are great as well.
 
Watched Nobody 2 last night. Much like the first one, gritty and entertaining. 90 minutes of beating people up :ROFLMAO:

1788701880504.webp
 
Back
Top